We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice and inexpensive restaurant near Repubblica

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
116 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Nice and inexpensive restaurant near Repubblica

Hi

Will be spending few nites in Milan staying at a hotel near Repubblica station, any nice and inexpensive restaurants recommended ? Prefer restaurants which locals like to go rather than tourists.

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
12 posts
268 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice and inexpensive restaurant near Repubblica

You could check out the restaurants I've reviewed in Milan: www.tripadvisor.com/members-reviews/carzim59

Not many are specifically near Repubblica, but it's fairly easy to get around Milan using the metro and trams. Repubblica's on the Yellow line which you could take to Porta Romana, which has several nice restaurants in the area.

Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice and inexpensive restaurant near Repubblica

Hi, where exactly are you staying?

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
116 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice and inexpensive restaurant near Repubblica

Hi I will stay at ibis hotel thank you

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
116 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice and inexpensive restaurant near Repubblica

Ibis at repubblica station

Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice and inexpensive restaurant near Repubblica

Hi, the I Malavoglia restaurant in via Lecco is near the Ibis and we've always had nice meals there but I haven't eaten there lately and it's changed hands but you could check out the reviews here in the restaurant section.

Mentioned in this post
Lecco
Lecco
Province of Lecco, Italy
6. Re: Nice and inexpensive restaurant near Repubblica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 05:19