We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Connecting train - Milan

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
353 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Connecting train - Milan

I am booked on Zurich-Milan EC15 etz 1250. I am connecting with 9723 Milan-Venice etd 1305. I have heard that train from Zurich does get delayed. In such a scenario, I will miss my connection.

What happens in this case? Does my confirmed booking in 9723 gets transferred to another train?

Any advice wuld be very appreciated.

Thanks

1. Re: Connecting train - Milan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 14:50
Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,150 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Connecting train - Milan

The rules outlined in reply one are not applied by Trenitalia if you miss your booked train wholly due to the late arrival of another train which is scheduled to arrive in Milan with a better connection time than the fifteen minutes minimum connection time at Milano Centrale.

If your train arrives late, go to the Frecce help desk on the main concourse and request the transfer of your reservation to a later train.

3. Re: Connecting train - Milan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 06:19