We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay for an early AM flight out of Malpensa

NYC Metro
Level Contributor
127 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay for an early AM flight out of Malpensa

Hello,

I have a 10 AM flight departing Malpensa and need a convienent place to stay the night before. Any suggestions of an affordable hotel that would make it convienent to get to the airport on time in the AM. I would probably take a train from central station but if there are better options I'd appreciate any suggestions or advice.

Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour...
1,196 reviews
from US$162.90*
Lake Como Day Tour, Bellagio or...
1,448 reviews
from US$99.80*
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan...
1,114 reviews
from US$94.70*
Likely To Sell Out
Milan Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
3,790 reviews
from US$87.10*
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
34,495 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay for an early AM flight out of Malpensa

The only hotel right at Malpensa Airport, with direct access to Terminal 1, is the Sheraton, which of course is expensive.

It would be quicker to take the Malpensa Express train from Milano-Cadorna station, near the Castello - 29-36 mins as opposed to 59 mins-1h11 from Milano Centrale (http://www.malpensaexpress.it/en/malpensa-express/timetable.aspx e.g. dep. 06:28, arr. 06:57, 06:58, arr. 07:34.) so I would look at hotels in that area: booking.com/landmark/it/ferrovie-nord-milano…

I can't recommend one but Mokinba is cheap and close!

CA
Level Contributor
8,769 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay for an early AM flight out of Malpensa

Holiday In Express, €90-100 for a room, free shuttle, very close.

Roanoke, Virginia
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay for an early AM flight out of Malpensa

We are staying at the I Castagni B&B. I have not stayed there before but the reviews are very good and they will take you to the airport (or pick you up). The owner was very warm and generous in our email exchange..

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g670909-d122221…

Northern New Jersey
Level Contributor
396 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay for an early AM flight out of Malpensa

We were very happy with the Hilton Garden Inn Malpensa. The hotel shuttle was prompt, quick, and seemed to be well run. I think you tell the desk, the night before, which scheduled shuttle you want a seat on.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,506 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay for an early AM flight out of Malpensa

Hi, it depends if there's a trade fair on and which month your staying but we paid 99Euros at the Sheraton which has the bonus of actually being at the airport.

6. Re: Where to stay for an early AM flight out of Malpensa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 05:21