We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unsafe Parking at Malpensa

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Como
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Unsafe Parking at Malpensa

I just returned to Milan Malpensa from a trip and found that someone working for the parking place I left my car (Central Parking) stole some Swiss Francs from the glove compartment. I contacted them as soon as I discovered the theft and was told the boss would call me the next morning but I never heard from them again. I won't get the money back but the least I can do is warn anyone else thinking of parking their car at Central Parking to avoid them.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39,571 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Unsafe Parking at Malpensa

Never, ever leave one tiny thing in a car at all - take it all with you or don't expect it to be there when you return.

Not your fault of course- but, just the way it is a lot of the times.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Unsafe Parking at Malpensa

Thanks for the warning, we used to leave our car at the somesse parking and found they had clocked up more than 100 kms on our return, we will add Central Parking to our black list.

3. Re: Unsafe Parking at Malpensa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2015, 13:20