We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Milano to Venezia S. Lucia

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winter Park, Florida
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Train from Milano to Venezia S. Lucia

I went onto the Trenitalia website to browse as it is too early to book our train tickets from Milan to Venice. I realize the Frecciabianca Train is the train we will take, but I am trying to figure out seating in first class? I would like to reserve (when ready) the single seats with a table facing each other, but it is not clear on this website which ones those would be? I'm assuming "the bar" between two seats might be the table? Also, I will be booking from the US and wonder if anyone had a problem paying & printing out an e-ticket the required months in advance?

Thanks TA!!

Tom

adelaide
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train from Milano to Venezia S. Lucia

have you read the directions/instructions on the website man in seat 61

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,845 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train from Milano to Venezia S. Lucia

There is little difference between first and second, and general opinion is that first is not worth the extra money. On the seating diagrams, the grey bar represents a table.

Some US people have had difficulties in having their cards accepted by Trenitalia, for no obvious reason. If your card is accepted, print the confirmation screen with booking reference (PNR) in case the confirmation e-mail does not arrive. There are no tickets as such: the PNR is your authority to travel.

Doha, Qatar
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Train from Milano to Venezia S. Lucia

How long is the journey from Milan to Venezia.

Doha, Qatar
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Train from Milano to Venezia S. Lucia

How long is the journey between Milan and Venezia ?

Turin
Level Contributor
5,358 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Train from Milano to Venezia S. Lucia

Trenitalia's Frecciabianca trains take 2 hours and 35 minutes from Milano Centrale to Venezia S. Lucia.

6. Re: Train from Milano to Venezia S. Lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 04:19