We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milan to Chamonix.

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Topic
Milan to Chamonix.

Can i hire a self drive car from malpensa to chamonix and save myself the hassle of switching transportation. How much will it cost, what are the challenges that I can expect.

Edited: 16 March 2014, 20:05
Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,942 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Milan to Chamonix.

You can get quotations immediately online from all the major rental companies and brokers, which will include the very substantial additional charge for a one-way rental into another country if you are not returning the car to Italy.

There will be no challenges, as it's fast easy toll highway all the way. For the cost of tolls from Milano to Chamonix (high because of the Mont Blanc tunnel) and estimated fuel consumption see www.viamichelin.com

Edited: 16 March 2014, 20:29
2. Re: Milan to Chamonix.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 05:18