We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sending gift to friend in Milan via local delivery

Providence, Rhode...
1 post
Save Topic
Sending gift to friend in Milan via local delivery

Hi All!

I have a friend/colleague staying at a hotel in Milan next week (NH Grand Hotel Verdi, Via Melchiorre Gioia, 6 Milan, MI, 20124). It is her birthday and we want to send a gift to the hotel for her (not flowers, preferably chocolates, but also cookies, cupcakes, chocolate-dipped fruit, etc -- sweets). All I can find are cheesy gift websites. Does anyone know of a local place that I can order from (online would be great as I don't speak Italian) that I can have a gift delivered to the hotel? If not, any reputable websites for delivery in Italy? Thanks for your help with this!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sending gift to friend in Milan via local delivery

Hi, i would contact the hotel and have them organise it for you.

Bray, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sending gift to friend in Milan via local delivery

You need to visit Spanish gift websites :) Just browse at google.ie :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41,755 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sending gift to friend in Milan via local delivery

Definitely - contact the hotel to see what they can do or suggest/arrange for you.

Orkanger, Norway
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sending gift to friend in Milan via local delivery

And then we of course have amazon.it

The Italian branch of amazon.com

You wont be disappointed by amazon, they deliver superfast anywhere, they have Earths greatest selection, and now with Festa della mamma, gift items are in abundance!

Edited: 03 May 2014, 13:56
Orkanger, Norway
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sending gift to friend in Milan via local delivery

Ps. If you dont understand the language, use amazon.co.uk. The branch in London. The layout is pretty much the same, you will see the asin no is given for each item. Then go to the Italian site, you will find it there also.

6. Re: Sending gift to friend in Milan via local delivery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2015, 06:16