We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oh mia bela Madunina!!!

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orkanger, Norway
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Topic
Oh mia bela Madunina!!!

After all them harsh, cold, snowy weeks of planning my humble stay in Milano, the real thing has engulfed me in a most friendly, summer green and warm welcomings! This is vastly different from that virtual world I have vaded around in Google Earth, but I got to know Milano, as I now walked from Babila, I really knew every streetcorner, every church, every Gucci and Armani shop.

It makes things just soo comfertably relaxing to just know the layout of the city, just walk the distance to the without any doubts, no looking at the map, no silly tourist appereance fumbling around.

Relaxed and happy now, resting at the divan in my hotelroom. Looking at the Madonina, oh yes I do indeed see that shiny golden figure atop the main spire of Duomo. This is going to be a week of holy remembrance, indeed !

Edited: 23 April 2014, 13:50
Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oh mia bela Madunina!!!

Glad you're enjoying milan.

india
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Oh mia bela Madunina!!!

Hey I'm gonna b in milan on 29 th for 4 days staying at Brunelleschi ...any suggestions as u know the city too well ..thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oh mia bela Madunina!!!

You sound as high as the duomo steeple....lol, have a great holiday♡

Orkanger, Norway
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Oh mia bela Madunina!!!

This was while wifi worked. Of course it couldn't last. My hotel give us codes that works for 24 hours. On only one device. And we have to pay them to get that 24 hour code. This is so lame like an undeveloped country of West Africa. So I give up Internett. You will hear mor when I get back home

Orkanger, Norway
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Oh mia bela Madunina!!!

This was while wifi worked. Of course it couldn't last. My hotel give us codes that works for 24 hours. On only one device. And we have to pay them to get that 24 hour code. This is so lame like an undeveloped country of West Africa. So I give up Internett. You will hear mor when I get back home

6. Re: Oh mia bela Madunina!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 05:16