We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibis Milano Centro Rooms

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,260 posts
353 reviews
Save Topic
Ibis Milano Centro Rooms

Hi there,

I will be staying at the Ibis Milano Centro in another four weeks and I'm wondering about the comments I'm reading regarding noise at night in the rooms. Can anyone advise which floors I should request to be on? Also is there anything worth viewing outside any room windows? I gather there isn't but would like to be sure.

Regards

Hunter Valley
Level Contributor
69 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ibis Milano Centro Rooms

We had a 2 nights stay there last month. We were on the 4th floor I think and didn't have noise problems up that high - I suspect lower floors, close to the bar/front courtyard would be the noisy ones.

No view as such - some rooftops, buildings and streets but still Italy!

Not fancy rooms by any means but practical and clean. As you would expect for Ibis brand.

2. Re: Ibis Milano Centro Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:17