We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Supper Ticket-Payment Taken- Ticket Not Booked

13 posts
Save Topic
Last Supper Ticket-Payment Taken- Ticket Not Booked

I was trying to book last supper ticket for the month of July,2014. In the phone line (viva ticket), the lady reserved my ticket , then I gave the card details for payment. She told me the that the payment is not going through and the call got disconnected. Immediately I got the message that the amount has been charged from account. I have not received any confirmation e-mail for ticket booking. After that I have tried so many times to reach them through phone line. After 3 minutes of hold, the call gets disconnected. I have written complain though their website, that also has not been replied. I have already wasted 4.5 euro for the international phone call.

It is really frustrating experience from a so called from a agency 'so called' developed European country. Please help.

13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Supper Ticket-Payment Taken- Ticket Not Booked

The issue has been solved. The amount debited reversed.

2. Re: Last Supper Ticket-Payment Taken- Ticket Not Booked

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2015, 05:15