We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Malpensa

Bozeman, Montana
4 posts
Save Topic
Hotel near Malpensa

We will be arriving by train from Verona, to leave from Malpensa. Rather than staying in Milan and taking shuttle in to airport, or staying at Sheraton in Malpensa, is there a town (with hotel) on the train line closer to Malpensa (would need a shuttle to malpensa from that town also) Any Hotel recommendations close to airport?

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Malpensa

Hi, there's not really much around Malpensa and most of the hotels that offer a shuttle service aren't in a town, check out the Malpensa Inn, there's a pizzeria about a 5 minute walk but unless you're arriving late in the evening or have a very early flight I would stay in Milan.

Padua, Italy
Level Contributor
23,201 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Malpensa

Hello Ruby. In any case I recommend you find a hotel near the airport; is much more comfortable. They are also less expensive than those of Milan and you can have a shuttle service. I found myself very well in this tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g664016-d6785… with great promotion price.

Bozeman, Montana
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Malpensa

Thank you for the info. We have a hotel reserved by the train station, but will get in at night and leave in morning and I think we will switch to a hotel which you recommend so that we do not have to drag our luggage from and to the train station

north carolina
Level Contributor
6,548 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near Malpensa

We have always been well satisfied with the "First Hotel" in Somma Lombardo which is right next to the airport property. Their shuttle either to or from the airport takes about 8-10 minutes. You can take the train to the airport, their shuttle to the hotel, and their shuttle back to the airport in the morning. The hotel has a restaurant, but we have never eaten there.

5. Re: Hotel near Malpensa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 06:16