We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shops working hours at Milan?

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Athens
Level Contributor
13,779 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Shops working hours at Milan?

Hello to all!

What are the working hours for the shops in Milano?

Do they open on Sundays? I am interested in both department stores and butiques.

Thank you in advance!

Hereford, England
Level Contributor
152 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shops working hours at Milan?

Around the Cathedral the shops were certainly open till atleast 8pm as that is when I gave up shopping and forced my girlfriend to put away the purse and go have a bottle of wine and a seat. This was a weeknight.

Italy
Level Contributor
101 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shops working hours at Milan?

Usually shops are closed on Sundays in Italy. During the Christmas holidays from about the 7th of Dec. (Sant'Amboggio, Milano's patront Saint) until the Epiphany (Jan. 6th) shops do stay open on Sundays. Store hours are Mon-Sat. 9 am-12:30 and then from 15:00 until 19.30. The shopping is really great near the Duomo, Via della Spiga and Monte Napoleone. Try also the shops of Luisa Spagnoli , Max Mara or Marella as they have very nice pieces at afforable rates.

3. Re: Shops working hours at Milan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 18:16