We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bergamo Airport - Advice wanted

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bergamo Airport - Advice wanted

Hi

We are due to land at Bergamo Airport at 23.55 hrs Feb 15th.

We are planning to spend the night of 16th Feb in hotel in Milan, then we are getting the train to Venice to spend a couple of days there.

Where would you reccomend we slept on the 15th Feb as we wont get through customs until 00.45 at the earliest.

We see our options as this,

Stay in Airport until first bus arrives

Get taxi to Bergamo and stay there

Find an airport hotel

Get taxi to Milan and stay there (Very costly I imagine)

Many thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
212 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bergamo Airport - Advice wanted

Hi Mate

I am assuming that you will be travelling from the North East of England? so I quess that you may be a bit tired at that time of night.when you arrive in Bergamo. I personally would book a hotel for the night In Bergamo and get there either by the shuttle bus if its still runing or by taxi which should not cost to much as Bergamo airport is very close to the town. Then the next day I would get the train from Bergamo to Milan central which takes from 45 mins to 1 hour and is very cheap.

Hope that helps

2. Re: Bergamo Airport - Advice wanted

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 09:18