We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wi-Fi in Milan

London, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Wi-Fi in Milan

Are there many Wi-Fi hotspots in Milan besides in the Hotels & Are there any bars or other public places that supply this, could anyone recommend any Wi-Fi companies to subscribe to which are not to expensive in Italy?

Milan
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wi-Fi in Milan

Don't know so much about public facilities as I'm a home user. In general Milan is not really so up with the public provision of Wi-Fi services. There is no Wi-Fi provider as such but I use Fastweb at home and simply connect my ADSL modem to a cheap Netgear wireless router. All works fine. There is not so much choice of providers here and so consequently poor competition and highish prices (a pattern reproduced throughout Italy's economy) Good luck!

2. Re: Wi-Fi in Milan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 02:17