We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundromat

1 post
Save Topic
Laundromat

Hi - we are heading to orta San giulio in two weeks with a baby. I wondered If there is a laundromat in town. Anyone know?

California
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundromat

Hi. I saw your question regarding a public laundry in Orta San Giulio. Did you ever get an answer or did you manage to find one? We will be going in May and have not been able to find this information anywhere!

thank you,

Zee

Stresa, Italy
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundromat

I dont think there is.

Suno, Italy
Level Contributor
197 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundromat

I couldn't find any in Orta, but there are 2 in Omegna, very close to Orta, connected to orta by bus, train and boat service.

OMEGNA Via Ferraris n. 25 (Centro Commerciale COOP)

OMEGNA strada ss per Novara

Ciao,

Stefano

California
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundromat

Thank you.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
101,862 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Laundromat

I've stayed in Orta San Giulio many times - There is no laundromat in Orta San Giulio, however some accommodations (like La Bussola) would assist with laundry.

Vagabonda

Stresa, Italy
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Laundromat

Any hotel or B&B will assist with laundry ;-) not just La Bussola.

7. Re: Laundromat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 02:41