We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cemetery - HELP!!!

Philadelphia Area
Level Contributor
2,150 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Cemetery - HELP!!!

I am flying from Philadelphia to Turin to photograph the monumental cemetery. I just spoke with a friend that told me she was kicked out for photographing the cemetery without a permit. Do you know how to get a permit to photograph within the cemetery? She was told NOT to take photos unless she had one. When she asked if she could get one, they said she had to apply 45 days in advance? I would call, but I only know very basic Italian. Does anyone know anything about this? ANY help would be MUCH appreciated. I will be devastated if I fly over 10 hours and cannot take photos. ):

Turin, Italy
Destination Expert
for Turin
Level Contributor
577 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cemetery - HELP!!!

I can only confirm that it is not allowed to take picture inside the cemetery.

You can try to contact via email somebody at the town gorvernement

http://www.comune.torino.it/

You can also try to mail this touristic agency based in Turin: they have organized in the past tours in the monumental cemetery: info@barburin.com

London
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cemetery - HELP!!!

Have you managed to secure the permit ?

UK
Level Contributor
4,630 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cemetery - HELP!!!

Have you photographed the Monumental Cemetery in Milan ?

That one's marvellous too !

4. Re: Cemetery - HELP!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2010, 06:32
Get answers to your questions about Turin
Recent Conversations