We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chocolate festival

Which Turin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birkirkara, Malta
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Chocolate festival

Could someone kindly clarify the dates of the chocolate festival taking place in Turin in 2014. I was unsuccessful at finding this out through my internet search!

Thanks!

Newton, MA
Level Contributor
278 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chocolate festival

I don't know the dates, but I was at the festival in 2007 and had a great time. What we enjoyed a lot more than the festival itself was the "ChocoPass," which you can buy from any tourist office. They will give you a map of chocolatiers around the city and vouchers to exchange for samples. Delicious!

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,608 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chocolate festival

the 2013 version was from late November to early December. The tourism website is a good source of information and someone from the office has posted replies on this forum.

Sadly, the chocopass doesn't exist anymore : (

tourist website:

www.turismotorino.org/index.aspx?lingua=EN

Birkirkara, Malta
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chocolate festival

Yes but i'm asking about 2014. Acccording to many internet sources the chocolate festival happens in March. I cannot find info for the 2014 chocolate festival neither on the Turin tourism website.

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,608 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chocolate festival

I did see dates in March but not for 2014. I think the organizers had moved the festival to November for this years and perhaps will do so in 2014.

http://www.cioccola-to.it/2013/

5. Re: Chocolate festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 February 2014, 16:35
Kentucky
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Chocolate festival

I also want to go to the chocolate festival 2014 in Turin but I don't find the date and I need to work in my plane reservation, any idea at least when.?..the closer you buy the ticket the more expensive it is....Thanks

7. Re: Chocolate festival

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

8. Re: Chocolate festival

Kentucky
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Chocolate festival

Thanks very much. Sure...I will need your help for organize my visit....any link?

Kentucky
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Chocolate festival

Sorry..I have the link,,,it will be a great help to organize my trip