We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About the Bo Bus

Which Bolzano hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
143 reviews
Save Topic
About the Bo Bus

Hi

Anyone know where we could be put down on the Bo Bus close to the Museo to see The Ice Man. Believe it is about 14 mins walk from town but if we are on the Bo Bus perhaps we could alight nearby.

Thanks

Margreid, Südtirol...
Level Contributor
66 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: About the Bo Bus

The archeological museum is nearly in the middle of town, a nice walk away from the main square through the pedestrian zone. You woould have to walk pretty slowly to take 14 minutes. :-)

Here is a link to the map for the BoBus. The museum is right around the letter "D", so you could get there that way if you like, but given the usual traffic situation, it might take longer then 14 minutes.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: About the Bo Bus

Thanks hukari

Perhaps I had gauged it from google map from the station as that was the main reason we were coming to Bolzano. Anyway, great to know we can hop off just before Ponte Talvera if we take the Bo Bus. Do you know if they have a hand out in English for the descriptions of the stops of the Bo Bus as I couldn't find any in English on the website PDF only German and Italian.

Thanks

Niec

Margreid, Südtirol...
Level Contributor
66 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: About the Bo Bus

Hmm...what happened to my link? Here it is, in case anyone needs it still: bolzano-bozen.it/images/…bobus_pieghevole.pdf

I'll take a look in Bozen...I think the lack of English on the PDF is only an oversight, since the last pages are blank.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
642 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: About the Bo Bus

The handout they give you is only in Italian/German. The closest stop is #14 Corso Liberta and you have to walk to wards the river, over the bridge and the museum is right there. Possibly 10-15 min?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: About the Bo Bus

Thanks JABuenafe

It is a pity that the handout is not also in English.Perhaps I could have it translated for our benefit before we go and fill in those missing pages. Will see.

6. Re: About the Bo Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Bolzano