We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cervinia Town Map

Farnborough, Hants
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Cervinia Town Map

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get a map of the town centre of Cervinia please?

The ones I have found are not very detailed.

I would like the road names etc so I can find where our Hotel is in relation to the Ski Hire Shop, bars, Lifts etc.

Thank you

Pies

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cervinia Town Map

Hi Pies

Your hotel is in the centre of the village. Next to everything you need. You are 5 mins from the new Cretaz Chairlift so there will be no need to walk the steep hill to the cable car. If you want to know more, let me know. We have just been, and we are going again 10th April. Its fab.

There is a map on www.cervinia.it but it has no road names.

Deb

Farnborough, Hants
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cervinia Town Map

Fantastic! Thank you Deb.

Only 11 days to go for us!

I have just sorted out our Ski Hire with Cervinia 2001. Do you know anything about them? They seem very useful.

Do you know how far they are from the Hotel Fosson?

Also, can you pin point on a map where our Hotel is and where the Ski Lift is please?

Tell me more about this steep hill walk we are fortunately avoiding?! Where does that go?

If you have anymore info on bars, restaurants, nightlife etc, or even skiing advice/tips, please let me know!

Thank you very much

Pies

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Fosson
Hotel Fosson
112 Reviews
Breuil-Cervinia, Italy
Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cervinia Town Map

Hi Pies

This should link to a better map (interactive)

montecervino.it/Inglese/localita/frame.asp…

Your hotel is no.57. You can download this map and print it off with a description of all the bars and restaurants.

The cretaz chairlifts are no.17, new and fast. So you are minutes away. I think there is a footpath through the other hotels. You can then ski back to the village on some lovely runs.(Providing snow ok, but should be fine)

The main telecabins to Plateau Rosa are no. 16. They don't look far but they are up a hill and believe me, its a long way in ski gear! We never walked there (well not with skiis) only skied back down to them. Always returning on the village runs.

We are staying in Baita Cretaz no.65 in a few weeks, which is a mountain bar just up from the lifts. The food is great. You can eat there in the evenings also, if you pre-arrange the snowplough to pick you up! We used Cervinia 2001 for snowboard gear for our son and they were great.

Hope this is helpful.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Baita Cretaz
Hotel Baita Cretaz
183 Reviews
Breuil-Cervinia, Italy
4. Re: Cervinia Town Map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 15:19