We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Skier in Cervinia....?

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
New Skier in Cervinia....?

I am planning on visiting Cervinia over Easter this year. I am a newbie to skiing, by boyfriend is an advanced skier. I would personally prefer Meribel/Verbier where there are more activities, aside from skiing, but they are not snow sure for that late in the year...or should we not worry?

If, I hate/can't ski, is there anything in the town to do, if my boyfriend goes off skiing without me?

We would be looking to stay in a B&B half board, any recommendations would be welcome!

Mentioned in this post
Meribel
Meribel
Les Allues, France
Verbier
Verbier
Canton of Valais, Switzerland
Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Skier in Cervinia....?

Returned from cervina 2 weeks ago stayed in the hotel breuil good food great staff and close to the lifts.This is a ideal resort if you are new to sking the runs are very easy and so wide,the ski school is also very good.Apart from sking theres not much to do but im sure youll love the sking.

2. Re: New Skier in Cervinia....?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 December 2015, 19:42
Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Skier in Cervinia....?

Thank you both, feeling more positive now : )

4. Re: New Skier in Cervinia....?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 04:17