We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Venice (not the airport!) to Padova by bus

Lowell...
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
From Venice (not the airport!) to Padova by bus

Hello friends, how could I get from the Port of Venice to Padua BY BUS on a Sunday afternoon? the bus will leave me in front of my hotel in Padua, that's why the train is not an option. Thanks for your help

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
86,983 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Venice (not the airport!) to Padova by bus

You would take a land taxi from your ship to Piazzale Roma, where the bus terminal is located.

There are 2 companies running buses from Venice to Padova. ATVO runs express buses, and ACTV runs a local bus alongside the Brenta Canal. Check with your hotel whether you should use one company.

Mestre, Italy
Level Contributor
7,796 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Venice (not the airport!) to Padova by bus

There are direct buses, SITA and ACTV, leaving from Piazzale Roma to Padova. Sita bus stops even to Venice airport, ACTV no. Aprox travel time 1 hour.

Padua, Italy
Destination Expert
for Padua
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Venice (not the airport!) to Padova by bus

Another option would be the people mover (1 eur per person per fare) to Piazzale Roma, from there you can take the Busitalia (former SITA) bus to Padua railway station (8,5 euro per person per fare).

People mover link: www.asmvenezia.it/accita/peoplemover.html

Busitalia time table: fsbusitalia.it/cms-file/allegati/fsbusitalia…

4. Re: From Venice (not the airport!) to Padova by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 06:19