We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you recommend a cantina in town?

Bromley, Kent
Level Contributor
194 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Can you recommend a cantina in town?

I am planning a day trip from Venice by train. I found lots of information on the forum for a great walk.

I would like to find a reasonably priced wine and cichetti bar close to the train station to end the day at 6 or 7pm.

I Buranelli
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Centro Storico di Treviso
Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Piazza dei Signori
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Treviso, Italia
Level Contributor
19 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you recommend a cantina in town?

For a good osteria you should go downtown..which ks anyeays few minutes away from the train station.. just ask directions to piazza dei signori (the heart of the city) and there, just beside the Benetton store you'll find the Osteria Ai Nanetti. Its one of the most typical osterias in town. Be sure dont miss the panino con la mortadella, crudo or cotto (a baguette sandwich with mortadella or prosciutto crudo or cotto ), and of course a nice glass of wine (try the fragolino, a sweet red wine made of fragola grape, you wont find it anywhere else )

2. Re: Can you recommend a cantina in town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 06:18