We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Treviso Airport to Cortina d'Ampezzo

Bucharest, Romania
7 posts
Save Topic
Treviso Airport to Cortina d'Ampezzo

Hello.

I've posted this in the Cortina D'Ampezzo forum as well, but I didn't get any response, so, I'm trying here too.

I am traveling to Cortina D'Ampezzo this September and I'm having trouble figuring out how to get there from Treviso Airport using only public transport.

My plane lands on August 31st at around 14:30. I found out about the buses from Cortina Express ( cortinaexpress.it/wp-content/uploads/ORARI-E… ) and the 17:35 would be fine, but the bus station seems to be in the middle of nowhere ( autobus.it/IB3.8.6/cortinanew/Map/FermataLoc… ) and I have no idea how to get there.

Also, I am considering any option so, if anyone can help me with a different suggestion it would be much appreciated. We just really need to get to Cortina by nightfall.

Thank you

Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Treviso Airport to Cortina d'Ampezzo

Hi

Just wondering what you did - we are off to Cortina in February 2015 and have the very same question!

Thanks

Sharon

Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Treviso Airport to Cortina d'Ampezzo

Hi Marcel

Just looked at the Cortina Forum and saw the answer to this question.

What did you do? Did you take the bus or the taxi and how much was it?

Sharon

Bucharest, Romania
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Treviso Airport to Cortina d'Ampezzo

We took a bus from the airport to Treviso train station. From there we got to Calalzo di Cadore by train. We changed 3 trains but it wasn't complicated: we got off a train and we went immediately to the other on a different platform. From Calalzo we took a bus (Dolomiti Bus) to Cortina D'Ampezzo. It was long and stressful but I couldn't find another way

Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Treviso Airport to Cortina d'Ampezzo

Having looked at the available options, we're going to do the same - it seems like it might take a while but we arrive at the airport early in the morning so have all day to get to Cortina - in a way we're looking forward to the adventure!

And if you have any recommendations for eating out in Cortina I'd love to hear them!

Bucharest, Romania
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Treviso Airport to Cortina d'Ampezzo

It is stressful but not complicated. All the connections are in walking distance and very well marked.

6. Re: Treviso Airport to Cortina d'Ampezzo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2016, 05:15