We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet Hotels

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seaford, UK
Level Contributor
233 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet Hotels

Hi,

Has anyone booked a hotel through Easyjethotels.com?

I am looking at booking a trip to Venice and wondered what experiences people had by booking through Easyjet.

Regards

Mo

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
45,862 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet Hotels

I have not booked Hotels through Easy jet, but never had a problem with their flights, they have a wide selection of Hotels at competative rates to choice from,

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for The Hebrides
Level Contributor
6,525 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet Hotels

I looked at the Easyjet hotel offers for our very recent visit, but when I checked I found that I could do better (and find places that I liked better) by booking direct.

Belfast
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet Hotels

I have booked easyjet hotels in Nice ONLY after checking them out on tripadvisor first. Some of the cheaper ones seemed to have horrific tripadvisor reviews. No problem with the one I eventually booked in fact it was brilliant just what we wanted and matched the reviews. Suggest you look for tripadvisor reviews on the hotels before booking.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
45,862 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet Hotels

I have never booked their Hotels , as we book direct,but they list some nice Hotels, as the previous post said check the reviews on here, and the Prices,

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,007 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyjet Hotels

Mo

Have you considered ASDA ? I got a great deal on the 3 star Pantalon hotel.. they have some good offers..

www.asdatravel.com

Jess

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,007 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyjet Hotels

Or just go to asda.com and click on travel

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,026 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easyjet Hotels

I have booked several flights and hotels with Easyjet holiday. Always checked the TA reviews first and experienced no problems, the price we paid was actually cheaper than booking with the hotel direct as they have some excellent deals. Recommended providing your read the TA reviews first.

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda.

Happy New Year.

8. Re: Easyjet Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 18:22