We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Did anyone else lose the Forums ?

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,182 posts
247 reviews
Save Topic
Did anyone else lose the Forums ?

Hi

I lost the forums for about 4 hours this evening, was it my PC ot did anyone else ? weird !!

Jess UK

Charlottetown, PEI...
Level Contributor
532 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Did anyone else lose the Forums ?

I also lost them for about the same amount of time. Lost all my past posts and could not enter any forum sight until about an hour ago.

Worcester, MA
Destination Expert
for Dordogne
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Did anyone else lose the Forums ?

ditto from Massachusetts, USA - Glad you mentioned it; I thought I had been x'ed out - I was trying to think What I had written that was so offensive

jhgrady

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,088 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Did anyone else lose the Forums ?

It happened all over, lost it all early evening, but seems back to normal now, and also we have the desinations back on the profile,

prince william co...
Level Contributor
518 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Did anyone else lose the Forums ?

I also noticed that the list of hotels on the lefthand side of this page now has detailed info about reviews.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,182 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Did anyone else lose the Forums ?

Glad it was not just me !! thought i'd been banned LOL, yes i've got that about the hotels too, TA must have been having an overhaul

Jess

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
62,507 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Did anyone else lose the Forums ?

inquisitor has mentioned the new feature which shows which hotrels have been recently reviewed etc.

I bet that's why the froums were down-they were"improving" the site!!I wish they'd just leave everything alone as every time they think they are improving things, my computer has a harder time accessing the site.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,182 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Did anyone else lose the Forums ?

And also recently replied topics are not going to the top of page 1, some are staying on page 2, so its hard to trace new posts.

Jess

Charlottetown, PEI...
Level Contributor
532 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Did anyone else lose the Forums ?

jessybobs

the last post you had posted about 15 minutes ago I found on page 7, so the order of the posts is still very messed up. As you mentioned very difficult to get recent posts.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,088 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Did anyone else lose the Forums ?

Jess

This post has not got off Page Seven

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187768-i20-k21942…

United States
Level Contributor
9,718 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Did anyone else lose the Forums ?

The most recent post are going to the top of the page it was on instead of moving to page one. All my posts show up in time order but just page by page. It must have something to do with the 3 pages of stickies that loaded yesterday before the messages. A major coding error is happening somewhere.

TAB