We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice trip

NYC
Level Contributor
135 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Venice trip

I plan to visit Venice in Nov. Is 4 nights stay enough to get a good taste of Venice? Is Nov a good time to visit Venice? What's the weather like there?

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,309 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venice trip

Can be quite chilly, but if you are prepared, a good time to visit as it is not quite so busy,Four days is long enough to get a taste and want to return,

Wayne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
706 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Venice trip

I was there for 1.5 days and it definitely was not enough. 4 days would grant you alot more time to explore and visit more places.

Is it 4 days on the ground or a 4 day trip total?

MD
Level Contributor
292 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Venice trip

I completely agree with Sophie. We were there last Nov 4-11 and the weather was glorious.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
8,635 posts
477 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Venice trip

hello HoneyMooon1107:

http://www.roadtoitaly.com/info/weather.htm

Enjoy!!!

San Diego
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Venice trip

Depending how long you re in italy, four is a max. Three is perfect. Use the extra day in Florence or the countryside.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,309 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Venice trip

This site is ideal for weather.

www.eurometeo.com/english/forecast/city_LIPZ

7. Re: Venice trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 09:32