We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

doge' palace secret itineraries tou

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
doge' palace secret itineraries tou

My Husband and 21 year old daughter are coming to Venice Mar.21 for a few days. I have been trying to go directly to the museum site to buy tickets. Fri night I got on hitting a link from one of these posts and was part way through the booking and I had to leave. Now when I go back to try to do it( I don't want to have to pay a booking fee through a tour co.)some tech company comes up with that web address. I even went to the Venice tourist board and it's link goes to this random site. What happened?

usa
Level Contributor
335 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: doge' palace secret itineraries tou

Hi Beachlynn,I tried the site too.Looks like it's either down or has been hacked.I'll be trying it again tommorrow.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: doge' palace secret itineraries tou

The web site is down for me too. The phone number is 011-39-041-520-9070 from the US, that might be your next best bet if the site is still down tomorrow.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: doge' palace secret itineraries tou

I solved the problem.I looked way back on the posts and found the link www.museiciviciveneziani.org and it worked. The other links have been .it and not .org Tickets $16 full price and $10 discounted. Good luck

pacific northwest
Level Contributor
628 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: doge' palace secret itineraries tou

Try the http://www.veniceconnected.com/ link to get the discounts.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,331 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: doge' palace secret itineraries tou

The Secret Itineries tour has to be booked in advance, because each tour is limited to a certain number of people, so no discounts,

pacific northwest
Level Contributor
628 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: doge' palace secret itineraries tou

Sorry, I was meaning discounts to the museum card on venice connected.

But, I believe you can get a discount on your secret itineries tour if you have bought the museum card. It's not till a little way into the buying process if I remember right.

Just checked my tickets for the secret itineraries tour, I did pay 10 euros because we were buying the museum pass.

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Negril
Level Contributor
3,508 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: doge' palace secret itineraries tou

When should we book for the middle of May?

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: doge' palace secret itineraries tou

Someone suggested on another post that you can watch it and see how many spots are available for the time and the language that you are interested in. I am leaving in 2 week which is kind of a slow time I would imagine and there were 10 spots left for the tour that I wanted.

pacific northwest
Level Contributor
628 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: doge' palace secret itineraries tou

I only see that you can make reservations for March right now and not April or May yet. So you might check every so often, it may be that you can only make reservations about a month in advance.

10. Re: doge' palace secret itineraries tou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 12:37