We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice Street View

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Venice, Italy
Level Contributor
68 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Venice Street View

http://www.visual.paginegialle.it/

PagineGialle Visual now offers the opportunity to virtually navigate for the 1st time a great number of Italian cities, thanks to a series of multiple photos taken directly on-site (i.e. not only aerial photos).

Just click on the “strada” button on the top (right end side), and follow the offered routes.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,137 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venice Street View

Very good, could have some fun with that,

Benson, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,242 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Venice Street View

WOW how wonderful Francesc0-3 I can't wait to start looking at the cities we will be visiting soon

MD
Level Contributor
292 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Venice Street View

Thank you Francesco, that is a great tool.

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,049 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Venice Street View

It only does obviously the main sites in Venice but it is good fun working wout where they were standing on it ...My house is not on it however ...I am not important enough LOL !!!

niagara falls.canada
Level Contributor
2,770 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Venice Street View

Lots of fun! Thanks.

6. Re: Venice Street View

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 02:16