We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A cheap but nice hostel/hotel near "Campo Santa Agnese"

Montreal
3 posts
Save Topic
A cheap but nice hostel/hotel near "Campo Santa Agnese"

Hello Everyone,

I am going to Venice on September, 24. I will be there for at least 3 nights. Since Venice is a city full of tourists (I guess), I think I should reserve a room in advanced. Could you please tell me a cheap but nice hostel/hotel near Campo Santa Agnese (or close to Cultural Center "Don Orione Artigianelli")? I am also thinking that if it is not a large city, I can go somewhere far but cheap, what do you think?

Thank you very much in advanced.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,341 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A cheap but nice hostel/hotel near "Campo Santa Agnese"

September is a busy time in Venice it is really advisible to pre book,, Venice is touristy but there are a lot of quiet area's,

Why dont you stay at the "Don Orione " it is quite popular,

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,341 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A cheap but nice hostel/hotel near "Campo Santa Agnese"

This is the site

http://www.donorione-venezia.it/ing/home.htm

Montreal
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: A cheap but nice hostel/hotel near "Campo Santa Agnese"

Thank you Sophie,

"Don Orione" is kind of expensive for me, however I will try to see if I can reserve a room there.

I am kind of worried since two hotels told me that they are fully booked at that period.

Why September is a busy time in Venice? I though since September is the first month after summer it shouldnt be crowded.

Montreal
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: A cheap but nice hostel/hotel near "Campo Santa Agnese"

"Don Orione" is fully booked ;(

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,341 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A cheap but nice hostel/hotel near "Campo Santa Agnese"

You could try this,

http://www.booking.com/hotel/it/pensionesegusonenezia.html?aid=311076;label=hotel-80743-it-FZpnxwD5L9OEWanjktpAmgS671693244;ws=&gclid=CKyNq6Xg_ZsCFUgTzAodaGROzw

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
63,224 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A cheap but nice hostel/hotel near "Campo Santa Agnese"

People travel to Venice all year and September/October are gorgeous times to go!

You always need to book a room in advance!

It is a small city and you could really stay anywhere within your budget.

You might look on

www.venere.com where you can put in the price you want and they will show you immediate availability.

When I go to Venice in September/Oct. I often book 6months in advance to get the spot I want sooooooo

I'd do it quickly.

ireland
Level Contributor
976 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: A cheap but nice hostel/hotel near "Campo Santa Agnese"

You could try Collegio Armeno, a room with shared bathroom was 30 euro last year. www collegioarmeno.com

8. Re: A cheap but nice hostel/hotel near "Campo Santa Agnese"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2010, 06:24