We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Start of Venice Connected Card

Newcastle
Destination Expert
for Malta, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Start of Venice Connected Card

Question about the Venice connected Card. Can anyone help?

We arrive in Venice one day prior to a cruise, we cruise for 7 nights then stay in Venice for 3 nights. I intend buying Venice connected card - museum card, transport card and also the Alilaguna airport transfer card.

I want to use the museum card and transport card for 72 hours on our return from the cruise but obviously the airport transfer card from before. On the website you start by stating the day you want your card to start. How do I go about this?

Maybe I should do two totally separate transactions, one for the airport transfer and one for the museums and transport for 72 hours

With the airport transfer card does it matter when you are returning to the airport i.e. how many days later from the outward journey

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,235 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Start of Venice Connected Card

You will have to buy cards separately, as they can only be bought for consecative days, there is no advantage of buying one just for the Alilaguna ferry as there is no saving the cost is the same as on the pass 13 Euro.

Newcastle
Destination Expert
for Malta, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Start of Venice Connected Card

The price on Venice connected is 22.50 euros return as opposed to 26 euros so you save a little bit. As there are 4 of us it might be worth it

3. Re: Start of Venice Connected Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2010, 08:15