We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodations under 200 euro for four

Ely, Minnesota
Level Contributor
318 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodations under 200 euro for four

I'm looking for an apartment, hotel, or B&B for a family of four for under 200 euro in the San Marco, Castello, or Rialto area for two nights in May. Any suggestions?

Special Offer
Skip the Line: Venice Walking Tour...
1,076 reviews
from US$27.80*
US$31.60
Venice Grand Canal 1-Hour Boat Tour
656 reviews
from US$60.60*
Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride
2,564 reviews
from US$56.80*
Venice Sightseeing Walking Tour with...
109 reviews
from US$24.00*
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,620 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodations under 200 euro for four

You can check for apartments in Venice that meet your price and needs www.wotif.com

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
90,151 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodations under 200 euro for four

You could get two rooms at the Ai Tagliapietra B&B for that price. It is about 5 minutes' walk from St Mark's Square. It has comfortable, air conditioned rooms; and serves a good breakfast. See www.aitagliapietra.com

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
916 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodations under 200 euro for four

I would also suggest an apartment. I don't know if they have something you would like in your price range, but we rented from www.viewsonvenice.com. They were great to work with. We had a 2br/2ba in San Marco for 280 euros, but I am sure they have more choices.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,804 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodations under 200 euro for four

Check this site out, but a lot of Apartments do not rent out for less than 3 day's,

http://www.veniceapartment.com/apartment.htm

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodations under 200 euro for four

I would concur with Sydneynick and recommend Ai Tagliapietra B&B.

My wife and I stayed there last Sept for 3 nights at €85 per night for the room(I submitted a review to TA). There are only four rooms in the B&B, and I think all of them will only sleep two persons each.

Send an e.mail to Lorenzo (the owner) outlining your requirements and he will answer you promptly. The breakfast is very simple - juice/tea/coffee with a croissant and a roll. Lorenzo will meet you off the waterbus to bring you to his place. He is most helpful. Read the reviews on Ai Tagliapietra - I think you will be happy to book it. For such a central location, I would be very surprised if you can get much better value.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,804 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodations under 200 euro for four

I would still pursue a Apartment, for 4 people much the best solution,

Ely, Minnesota
Level Contributor
318 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accommodations under 200 euro for four

Thanks for your ideas! I pursued the B&B, but it is full. I found a lovely apartment through vrbo.com for only 150 euros a night - sleeps four - in the Castello neighborhood near St. Mark's. The owner has been extremely helpful and lives in Venice. My fear in getting an apartment was that I wouldn't have anyone to ask for advice or help. That won't be the problem with this rental at all, so I'm very excited. Thanks for all your help!

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,804 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Accommodations under 200 euro for four

So many Apartments in Venice, for the most part no back bad feedback

I would not worry,

9. Re: Accommodations under 200 euro for four

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2010, 05:15