We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alilaguna-Linea ORO?

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alabama
Level Contributor
264 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Alilaguna-Linea ORO?

The website states service suspended from Nov 3, 2009 - March 31, 2010. According to the timetable the first boat leaving San Marco is 8:30 with arrival to the airport at 9:30. Will the timetable change for the Spring/Summer season? If not I don't think we would have enough time to travel this line as our flight leaves VCE at 10:40 on May 16, 2010. Anyone know about this? Appreciate any help with this matter.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,229 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alilaguna-Linea ORO?

As far as I know the timetable is the same all year round

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
1,953 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Alilaguna-Linea ORO?

hewitt: The Oro boat is the "fast" boat (only 15-20 minutes quicker) Have a look at this schedule: www.alilaguna.it/pdf/alilaguna_routes2009.pdf

and you'll see the red and blue lines will get you to the airport earlier than 9:30. Look at the right hand side of the schedule and look down the column to where San Marco is and you'll see the blue line leaves San Marco at 7:25 and gets you to the airport at 8:44 and the red line leaves San Marco at 7:50 and gets to the airport at 9:06.

Edited: 26 January 2010, 20:22
Alabama
Level Contributor
264 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alilaguna-Linea ORO?

Thank you both. ljaguar I just didn't explore the alilaguna website enough so thank you for the info on the blue & red lines.

4. Re: Alilaguna-Linea ORO?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2010, 07:17