We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clock Tower Tour/Dodge's Palace Secret Itinerary Tour

toronto
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Clock Tower Tour/Dodge's Palace Secret Itinerary Tour

Hi,

My husband and I would like to do the Clock Tower Tour and the Dodge's Palace Secret Itinerary Tour. The website for the Clock Tower and the Palace mentions that reduced price tickets are available for people doing both tours. Would anyone be able to tell me whether you must do both the tours on the same day in order to get the discount price or whether you can do the tours on separate days and still get the discount (the website is not clear on this; you have to buy the tour tickets separately, there is no option to buy a combo ticket).

Thanks so much.

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,768 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clock Tower Tour/Dodge's Palace Secret Itinerary Tour

I don't think you have to do both on the same day. I am sure you have to purchase them together to get a discount.

I would use the call center phone number if you want to book in advance

or go on-line and try to purchase them that way.

They are both good tours!

Osaka, Japan
Level Contributor
174 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clock Tower Tour/Dodge's Palace Secret Itinerary Tour

I purchased the both tour together in order to get the discount.

3. Re: Clock Tower Tour/Dodge's Palace Secret Itinerary Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 21:19