We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a studio for one person

Ottawa
Level Contributor
280 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Renting a studio for one person

Hello ,

I have been looking at many addresses to find a studio but it is usually for more than one and quite expensive.

If you have any information on studio, around 90 euros per night, could you please let me know the address ? The location is not important.

Thank you,

Masaryk

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting a studio for one person

Hi

we have just come back from Venice and stayed in a really nice bed and breakfast for 90 euros a night, its called al gallion and the reviews on here are really good.

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting a studio for one person

When and for how long are you going? It depends on both factors, but the owner of Al Campaniel has given me a fantastic rate for a double room single use on a longer stay off season.

http://www.alcampaniel.com/

Ottawa
Level Contributor
280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Renting a studio for one person

Thank you both for your quick response.

My plan is to be there at the end of April, for four nights.

Masaryk

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
9 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Renting a studio for one person

You did not say where you want to stay. We are staying at Adrianna's B&B in Cannareggio 90 euro/night. Nice, pleasant place and owners. BreaKfast items provided with micro, ref, warter kettle for coffee/tea. Small living room/separate bedroom. Very clean, it is cleaned daily.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Renting a studio for one person

Dragonfly,

Thank you very much for the information.

The comments from Tripadvisor are all quite positive, which is not often the case.

Thanks,

Masaryk

6. Re: Renting a studio for one person

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 05:19