We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment for 1 single female

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
144 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment for 1 single female

I'm looking for a Apartment in Venice for a single person. I have been in Venice in October and stayed in a nice Hotel but i would like to cook myself the lovely fish i seen on the Market. I be thinking to go end of april for one Week. I dont need anything fancy and i dont have soo much money to spend.Any suggestions? Thanks:)

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,244 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment for 1 single female

There are loads of apartments in Venice, but mostly cater for 2 persons upwards, probably you will have to look at apartments for 2, but google Venice Apartments and trawl through, I hope you find something suitable,

ireland
Level Contributor
144 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment for 1 single female

I was hoping to get a tip from somebody travelling single like myself. If i cant get an apartment i will of course stay in a Hotel, just love to cook all the nice food in Venice:)

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,244 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment for 1 single female

Send a PM to Yvonne001 she is in Venice now in an apartment she may have some leads for you,

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
356 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment for 1 single female

Apartment is just space, how many people it can fit is a relative number ;). I went with a partner and stayed in an apartment that can fit 4 people max. But that means two sleep in the bedroom (double bed) and two on the couch in the living room. Sleeping on the couch would probably not be much fun, and considering that you could only enter the bathroom through the bedroom - well, I can see some logistics problems with that :). And the double bed is really a bare minimum that two people can share, so even if you stayed in a place like that by yourself you wouldn't quite feel like you have too much unused space.

While this may sound negative, I must point out that we enjoyed our time there immensely and the place was very neatly decorated. What I'm trying to say, instead of looking at how many people can nominally fit in a given apartment, look at its overall size, room layout and what kinds of beds it has.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,244 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment for 1 single female

Thats what I was was thinking a apartment for 2 would probably suit,

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,078 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment for 1 single female

Several are recommended in this thread from December: tripadvisor.com/…37425895

ortonville
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartment for 1 single female

My husband and I stayed in an apartment last Oct that would be perfect for one. www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p497737. The pictures don't do it justice. We took the bus from the airport to piazzale roma and then walked from there, about 10 minutes. We walked everywhere from there, day and night, very safe and easy. We finally only bought a day pass for the city bus boats because we didn't want to leave without going on at least one boat. Grocery stores were near by and just about anything you would need. Barbara was very efficient, easy to work with. We would not hesitate to stay again.

ireland
Level Contributor
144 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartment for 1 single female

Thanks for that link:) The photo doesnt work no more but i have been on the site and seen some studios!

ortonville
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Apartment for 1 single female

Sorry about that. It is on Homeaway # 497737.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Apartment for 1 single female

Did you look at the vacation rentals listed on the left side of this page?

Here are a couple of sites for apt rentals:

viewsonvenice.com/our_properties/index.html

http://www.venietiam.com/index.aspx

You can also use the SEARCH IN function above. In the blank space, type the word "apartment" and it will bring up threads which contain that word.