We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Euroes

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Euroes

could soomone please tell me what seight I would go on to look at and study euroes,before I buy euroes.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
2,419 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Euroes

what do you mean "study". Here is a chart with the up-to-date exchange rates: www.xe.com

You really don't need to exchange much before you go. I always just use my ATM card and withdraw money while there for the best exchange rate. Additionally, I bring a Capitol One credit card which does not have any foreign transaction fees tacked on (which can be up to 3% of each purchase for other credit cards).

If you bring and use your ATM card, it must have only a numerical PIN. It should also be part of a multinational interbank networks, like PLUS or Cirrus.

It's also not a good idea to go with a great deal of euros and then be stuck with them at the end of your trip, only to have to exchange them again back to USD. Therefore losing twice on exchanging. This is why it is best to take a minimum amount to get you started for your arrival and then do withdrawals as necessary.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Euroes

Thanks you gave me soom good imformation.I will do as you sugested.

3. Re: Euroes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2013, 10:20