We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best rooms at Westin Europa?

florida
Level Contributor
1,534 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
best rooms at Westin Europa?

I know that there are several sections to the hotel. Is one "better" than the other?

One of our highest priorities is that the room be as quiet as possible. We're very light sleepers. I'd love to have a canal view room, but I suspect that they'd be noisier, i.e. with all that boat traffic (early morning, evening, etc).

We also like good bathrooms and rooms with good natural light.

I'd love to know which specific rooms to request if possible. Thank you for suggestions and comments.

Also: I'm wondering if it's necessary to engage the hotel's "meet and greet" service at the airport. Just getting a water taxi is less costly, but we're up in years and will have a certain amount of luggage.

Many thanks in advance.

1. Re: best rooms at Westin Europa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2013, 10:32