We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Actv

portsmouth
Level Contributor
891 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Actv

Is this the vaperetto pass ? Can we get to Murano using this pass ?

Finding the transport system impossible to understand !!!!

Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride
2,564 reviews
from US$56.80*
Special Offer
Dolomite Mountains Small-Group Day...
772 reviews
from US$175.60*
US$195.80
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Venice in One Day...
3,541 reviews
from US$75.80*
US$92.20
St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace...
290 reviews
from US$82.10*
Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,723 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Actv

Actv is the company, you can buy individual tickets or buy a pass good for 12 + hours.

Since you want to travel to Murano, I would suggest a pass. If you buy on-line in advance you get a discount

this is the site to pre-purchase

http://www.veniceconnected.com/

portsmouth
Level Contributor
891 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Actv

Thank you

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,793 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Actv

It really is not hard to understand quite strait forward, as caffe says best buy on line a small discount if not buy it in Venice from any manned Vaporreto stop,

Lafayette...
Level Contributor
198 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Actv

OK, count me as confused looking at that site in the link above. Where on that site is the 12-hour PASS located? Is that the thing that is titled "TRANSPORT"? And where does it say this is the 12 hour PASS? When I click on that, it just brings up the Calendar - and mentions something about the Museums.

I'm really just trying to find a "PASS" to ride the Hop on Hop off water taxis (or whatever they're called) to explore Venice. Thanks

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,723 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Actv

On the left side on the Venice Connected site there is a box that says "BUY NOW" a calendar will open and you can select your date of when you want to use your pass.

You don't have to buy a pass in advance, you can buy them in Venice. Buying on-line means you can get a discount.

If you do decide to buy in advance please read the details regarding picking it up, validity etc.

http://www.veniceconnected.com/buy/calendar

Lafayette...
Level Contributor
198 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Actv

thanks !!

Lafayette...
Level Contributor
198 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Actv

PS - great info there .. I now understand what we need to Buy ... thanks so much!

Miami, FL
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Actv

The bus driver and bus maestro were AWESOME. On April 12, 2013 we took ACTV bus 5 from Marco Polo Airport to Venice. I left my backpack on the bus. My backpack had my computer, ipad, camera, tickets, & books. The next day, I went to the vaporetto lost and found and they directed me to the bus lost and found. Bus Maestro made a call and within 15 minutes I had my backpack returned to my with everything. I tried to give the driver a tip and he didnt' want to accept it. These two gentleman were very honest and good. Will use ACTV buses again.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,793 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Actv

Lovely happy ending,

10. Re: Actv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2014, 05:18