We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do you obtain a refund from Venice Connected

Leamington Spa...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
How do you obtain a refund from Venice Connected

how do you obtain a refund from Venice Connected?

Be very careful about paying for any Venice connected tickets in advance. I am here in Venice and have not been able to collect the 24 hour water bus pass because I failed to collect it on the first day even though it was needed for use today. This simply is not made clear when yiu but online. Venice Connected has no-one available to help you at any of the ticket points. You would be much better to purchase anything you need when you get here and avoid all the frustration and loss of money. I have made a complaint to their web site.

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How do you obtain a refund from Venice Connected

You don't get a refund from Venice Connected.

What is unclear about this statement:

"Select the day when you will USE (CAPs mine) the tickets in Venice."

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41,922 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How do you obtain a refund from Venice Connected

I found the website very clear about when it became active when I purchased my 7 day pass. It gave me the calendar to choose the I would pick it up.

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,714 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do you obtain a refund from Venice Connected

The advantage of the Venice Connected purchase is getting a discount and with all discounts there are restrictions. The FAQ page explains in detail how the system works.

I would chalk this up to lesson learned but not have it ruin your trip.

http://www.veniceconnected.com/faq/refunds

4. Re: How do you obtain a refund from Venice Connected

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 09:41