We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Day Itinerary - Review

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
502 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Two Day Itinerary - Review

Hello Experts,

Been reading a lot of forums and posts for that perfect trip. All my hotel and transport booking are done and now looking forward to plan individual days. I am going to stay two nights in Venice (which I now feel is less) coming in from Milan on a Sunday at 1:00 pm and leaving for Florence on Tuesday at 11:30.

I have planned my days in Venice as follows:

Sunday: Grand Canal Vaporetto Ride, San Giorgio Maggiore, Frari Church, Accademia Gallery

Monday: Correr Museum, Clock Tower, Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour, St Marks Basilica, St Marks Campanille, Rialto Bridge

I am looking to book the 36 hour transport pass, the tour of the Clock Tower and the Secret Itineraries before I arrive.

Is there anything i could fit into on the day of my departure. I am going to be staying at Carlton Capri near the station.

Any opinions, suggestions, critique are most welcome.

Thanks & Regards,

Rishi

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,793 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Day Itinerary - Review

I think you have posted this before !!!

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
502 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two Day Itinerary - Review

I was trying to look for it in the forum but couldn't find my earlier post hence reposted it. Sorry

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,793 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two Day Itinerary - Review

Does not matter . probably best on here V enice forum than City of Venice forum,, hope you now get more answers

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
11,574 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two Day Itinerary - Review

To find an earlier post, click on your name, is this the one: tripadvisor.com/…40809581

Have a wonderful time in Bella Italia and wonderful Venice.

5. Re: Two Day Itinerary - Review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 00:42