We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charming Venice Apartments

Menorca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Menorca
Level Contributor
647 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Charming Venice Apartments

Has anyone stayed in these studio apartments, located on Calle della Malvasia?

http://www.booking.com/hotel/it/charming-venice-apartments.en-gb.html?aid=311076;label=postbooking_confemail;sid=8759f1a4cee6288197537afa07928078;dcid=1

Any info would be appreciated, am looking for an apartment in a good area for my mum and friend, who have never been to venice before.

Thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,540 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Charming Venice Apartments

Have a look at www.viewsonvenice.com really lovely apartments,

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Charming Venice Apartments

I'm not familiar with those apartments but I think the one I've booked for November into December this year fits the bill of "charming" and it has a canal view. I'll be able to tell your more after I get home on December 19.

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g187870…

And since I was booking for a month the price was great (for Venice).

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Charming Venice Apartments

Hopefully you booked it. We recently had a wonderful stay in their apartment near D'Oro. Hotel Bruno has apartments scattered over Venice. It was very well laid out, equipped and positioned for what we wanted. Its on a quiet canal, close to good restaurants, tucked away from the busiest tourist areas and well priced for Venice.

Finale Ligure
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Charming Venice Apartments

Hallo everyone, just come back from a long weekend in Venice. I stayed at one of the "Charming Venice Apartments" managed by Hotel Da Bruno. My feedback is totally positive, the place was expensive, but the view on the canal was superb, the location optimal and the apartment well equipped with everything. My one was in Calle Paradiso, near the hotel.

One caution: these apartments are not owned by the hotel. They are private and only managed by the hotel. So they are very different one another, although I expect a somewhat similar standard.

By the way I am Italian and my mother is native from Venice so I am quite familiar with the local stuff. Always very hard to get a decent place in Venice and to eat well is impossible. So I can recommend this arrangement since it allows to cook and eat at home. Especially good for families.

Have a nice Trip!

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,540 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Charming Venice Apartments

Maxiengo,

Good feed back on apartments is always welcome , can you put this on the thread at the top of the Venice forum,

Goulburn, Australia
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Charming Venice Apartments

We stayed at Casa Tre Archi in June which is on the canal in a beautiful more residential area with 2 lovely canal side restaurants close. Only 15 minute stroll to San Marco square (unless you get lost of course, heehee) google the name and you will find it easily. The owners are British and own a couple of properties in Venice. Clean, well appointed. If we go back to Venice would definitely return to this apartment.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
366 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Charming Venice Apartments

I've booked Charming Venice Apartments' 2 Bedroom apartment with Terrace and Canal View. Has anyone stayed in this unit before? How's the condition and location of this apartment?

8. Re: Charming Venice Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 05:17