We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Invitation

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Invitation

My boyfriend is going to invite me for 10 days to Italy to stay with him. I live in the UK. Where is it he should send the invitation to me for the day i have the appointment of the Visa or does he have to send it to the italian embassy.

Thanks

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
10,962 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Invitation

Why do you need a visa to visit Italy?

Brussels
Level Contributor
5,309 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Invitation

< Where is it he should send the invitation to me for the day i have the appointment of the Visa or does he have to send it to the italian embassy. >

If you need a visa (Schengen visa) to visit Italy, it is you who make the application for a visa, and so your boyfriend should send the invitation letter to you.

You send it (or take it) to the Italian Embassy with your application form and all the other documents that are needed.

I assume you are not a British citizen. If you are, then of course you do not need a visa for Italy.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Invitation

Im permanente residente here, no Brithish resident yet, thanks so much for Your help XXX paola

4. Re: Invitation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2013, 10:17