We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat/ vaporetto from Lido Di Jesolo to Venice

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
u.k
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Boat/ vaporetto from Lido Di Jesolo to Venice

I would ask this question on the Jesolo forum but I think they are all hibernating for the winter,lol. We will be travelling from Jesolo to Venice. We will then fly home so only need a ticket that is one way. I have read that,as a wheelchair user, I get cheaper travel on the vaporetto around the canals.Will this also apply on the boat I take from Jesolo? Also does anyone know if there are reduced tickets on the railway from Desenzano down to Jesolo

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
675 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat/ vaporetto from Lido Di Jesolo to Venice

I think your question re train travel was answered on your other post

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g194965-i2087-k5868…

The vaporetto doesn't run from Jesolo. You would have to bus/taxi to Punta Sabbioni and take the vaporetto from there. Same rates as the vaporetto around the canals.

u.k
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat/ vaporetto from Lido Di Jesolo to Venice

Thanks, I'd missed that reply. At the moment I'm asking questions on three different forums and getting a little confused to say the least!

3. Re: Boat/ vaporetto from Lido Di Jesolo to Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2013, 10:20