We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adventure Bellissme

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gosford, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Adventure Bellissme

Has any one ever used this company operating out of Venice ?I am thinking of booking a holiday with them would love any feed back.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
45,984 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adventure Bellissme

I can't say I have of them,

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,049 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adventure Bellissme

I'm not sure I would trust anyone that mixes English and Italian that freely. What kind of a holiday would this be?

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,010 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adventure Bellissme

I know of them , they used to offer city tours, certainly I did not hear any negative feedback - they seem to offer pretty much all over now. I have no idea if they are any good however - they do seem to offer rather alot, one wonders if they can maintain the quality with so many things on the go ...Just my thoughts obviously.

UK
Level Contributor
629 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Adventure Bellissme

Not sure what you mean Nick, the company is Avventure Bellissime and looks to be based in Venice. Their website looks professional. I imagine it is in English because this is their target market.

They have mostly good reviews on here and where they have had complaints seem to take them seriously. I have never used them but they seem to have interesting tours, maybe provided by other parties because of the sheer number.

Edited: 17 December 2012, 12:39
Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,010 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adventure Bellissme

Amante is right one half of the company is English and the other is Italian ( the founders to be precise)

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,582 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Adventure Bellissme

I used Avventure Bellissime twice for tours.

One was a day trip in the Veneto and the other was a private walking photography tour.

My husband and I really enjoyed the day trip and although it seems pricey we thought it was money well spent.

The private photography tour was a gift for my husband, I don't know if it was worth the expense but he did enjoy himself.

UK
Level Contributor
629 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Adventure Bellissme

They do seem to be a reseller of existing tours so you will probably get it cheaper if you can find the underlying provider. However their value add is doing all that legwork for you.

8. Re: Adventure Bellissme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2013, 05:16