We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fares to Venice

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Fares to Venice

How early should we book flights from UK to Venice for July 2013?

Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride
2,565 reviews
from US$56.60*
Special Offer
Dolomite Mountains Small-Group Day...
772 reviews
from US$174.80*
US$194.90
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Venice in One Day...
3,543 reviews
from US$75.40*
US$91.80
St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace...
293 reviews
from US$81.70*
UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,815 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fares to Venice

Hard to say you should find out who fly's to Venice from a Airport nearest to you, then book prices really do not alter,

Edited: 20 December 2012, 18:44
2. Re: Fares to Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 December 2012, 19:05
Edited: 20 December 2012, 19:05
Kalispell, Montana...
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fares to Venice

Well I am in the US but at this point we have saved 1200 usd booking in july for a Flight in January. That is as of today but even a month ago the savings was still 600 bucks. So I would say earlier rather than later. you might find a last minute flight opening for cheap right before you go. but if you book quite a ways out you still get great savings with the assurances that your flight is already booked.

Cortland, New York
Level Contributor
3,605 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fares to Venice

We have booked already for a Sept. 2013 flight from the US. The prices/times aren't the best-but they are doable, and I didn't want them to get any worse.

Kalispell, Montana...
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fares to Venice

We were just under $2400 from Montana to Rome and then from Venice back to Montana. Which I guess could be expensive but seemed cheap to me.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,815 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fares to Venice

I think things may a little different from the U.K.

UK
Level Contributor
629 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Fares to Venice

Low cost airlines get more expensive as you get closer to the departure date. Prices vary significantly. Best to wait for the offers but don't leave it later than about two months before you are due to leave.

London, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fares to Venice

i would have a look on www.skyscanner.net and compare prices or you could also look at moneysupermarket.com I think the earlier you book the better.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,660 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Fares to Venice

I don't follow prices between the UK and Venice.

But I do between my nearest airport (Nice in France) and several regional airports in the UK. On EasyJet, these can vary from around €25 one way booked a fair while in advance on low demand dates, to around €300 booked at short notice at peak times. I would suggest booking now if you are sure of your dates.

u.k
Level Contributor
1,083 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fares to Venice

I booked ours early November as soon as the flights came out. We are flying Easyjet from Gatwick to Verona and flying back from Venice to Gatwick. It cost us £227 for two people which I think is an absolute steal!!!