We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Indiana
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Doges Palace Visit

All,

I am interested in the Secret Itineraries tour, but am curious if there is a way to still get the included entrance to the other museums that you can get with the standard combined Doges Palace ticket. Any way to make that happen with the Secret Itineraries tour? Thanks!

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
4,443 posts
889 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doges Palace Visit

Please visit the following site. It allows booking both standard combined tickets and the specific tickets for "special itineraries":

http://www.vivaticket.it/index.php?nvpg[festivalDetail]&id=629&wms_op=museiCivici&SiteVersion=1

Indiana
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doges Palace Visit

All,

I waited too long to book the Secret Itineraries tour and now it seems to be completely booked for the time that I will be in Venice (June 20 through June 23). Can you rent an audio tour with the standard visit to the Doges Palace? If so, is that just something that you do the day of your visit or do you have to reserve that?

Thanks!

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,003 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Doges Palace Visit

Yes, you can rent an audio guide on the day of your visit. Just so you know though there are information cards in different languages in each of the rooms that explain what you're seeing so it really isn't necessary to rent the audio guide.

Smyrna, Tennessee...
Level Contributor
89 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Doges Palace Visit

So you have to purchase the Museum Pass and The Secret Itinerary Tour separately? That's a bummer...

Smyrna, Tennessee...
Level Contributor
89 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Doges Palace Visit

Never mind my question, I overlooked the discount option for those purchasing the Museum Pass as well.

6. Re: Doges Palace Visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 07:17