We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trenitaila

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stirling, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
trenitaila

I need to book several train journeys within Italy on different dates does anyone know if, I when I do this on Trenitalia, can I do the whole lot on one booking, thereby inputing my card details just once, or do I have to book each journey separately?

Many thanks

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
82,187 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trenitaila

You have to book separately.

Stirling, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trenitaila

how 21st century of them pathetic really oh well cest la vie or whatever the equivilant in italian is! thanks any way for the info

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,550 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trenitaila

I was able to book three different routes for three different days and entered my credit card only once

Saved a considerable sum of money too because I was able to get some SuperSaver fares!

4. Re: trenitaila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 06:19