We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Rome to Venice

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Train from Rome to Venice

I need to get the quickest train from Rome to Venice. I found two different trains so far. Italia rail and Italo. Does anyone know which is the best one and if there is another train line I'm missing. Thanks.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,925 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train from Rome to Venice

There are two Italian intercity train companies www.trenitalia.com www.italotreno.it

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,629 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Train from Rome to Venice

Those are the only two choices. They are both fast trains with comparable travel times.

new york
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Train from Rome to Venice

In Rome what's the closest train station to the Westin Rome Excelsior - Tiburtina or Ostiense?

new york
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Train from Rome to Venice

Or Roma Termini?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,821 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Train from Rome to Venice

See the reply in the thread you started with this exact same question. Please do not ask the same question more than once.

6. Re: Train from Rome to Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2014, 06:19