We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burano vs San Giorgio Maggiore vs Dorsoduro Neighbourhood

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
310 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Burano vs San Giorgio Maggiore vs Dorsoduro Neighbourhood

Hi guys,

If I have enough time to only explore 2 of the above, could you advise which I should go for and how much time to allocate to each of the 2?

I think I am more keen on Burano for now - How much time for this?

And so... It will be between San Giorgio Maggiore vs Dorsoduro Neighbourhood. Which is more worth a look?

Regards,

Panda

Roma
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
11,290 posts
523 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Burano vs San Giorgio Maggiore vs Dorsoduro Neighbourhood

All of them are worth a visit but I would vote for Dorsoduro. It is also more practical and needs less time because you can walk to it (for free, of course).

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,247 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Burano vs San Giorgio Maggiore vs Dorsoduro Neighbourhood

Also the Campanile of San Giorgio Maggiore is really worth visiting beautiful views

3. Re: Burano vs San Giorgio Maggiore vs Dorsoduro Neighbourhood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 06:19