We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SIM cards Venice

Boston...
Level Contributor
189 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
SIM cards Venice

Sorry. I posted this to the wrong forum. Please excuse cross-posting.

We will have an unlocked phone, but want to buy a SIM card in Venice. We have to contact a person to take us to our apartment before we take the vaporetto. Can we get a card at the aiport (I remember it as being small). What about the square where the buses from the airport let you off? Any help would be appreciated (I am older than the Grand Canal and I am not very tech savvy so I am really grateful for the help.)

HelenR

HelenR

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,708 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SIM cards Venice

If you are older than the Grand Canal then (a) you are a lot older than I am (b) you are probably older than Methusaleh. There is a shop in Rio tera Antonio Foscarini selling all manner of electronic things - cameras, telephones etc. which may well sell SIM cards. I have never bought one in Eurooe as my UK phone operates throughout Europe without any need to change cards.

Benson, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,266 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SIM cards Venice

You might also google Tim or Vodaphone to see where they have stores as either of these will sell simm cards

3. Re: SIM cards Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2014, 06:20